Medical Alert Monitoring Centers
Our partnered monitoring centers are leaders in the medical alert industry. They use emerging communication technology for redundant monitoring across the United States and have "Five Diamond" certification.
In the event of disaster, each monitoring center has backup power supplies to provide electricity, as well as backup phone carriers, to ensure availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We take pride in our partner's redundant "Five Diamond" certified monitoring centers, which are all staffed by a team of compassionate and caring professionals.
Our partnered monitoring centers' dispatchers are medically trained and bilingual (English and Spanish). In addition, a translation service is available with many of the world's common languages. Every dispatcher receives extensive training and is certified to provide life support that can help someone provide CPR, the Heimlich maneuver, control bleeding, open an airway, or deliver a baby.
- 24/7 response, consistently exceeding the industry average response time of 60 seconds
- All dispatchers are EMD-certified EMTs and paramedics
- CSAA Five Diamond certified
- Landline Alarm Monitoring – Cellular Alarm Monitoring – GPS/Mobile Alarm Monitoring
- CRZM Monitoring Stations, National Industrial Security
- UUFX Signal and Fire Alarm Equipment and Service (Protective Signaling Service) Central Station
- Network of central stations are located in: Lafayette, LA • Baton Rouge, LA • Chicago, IL
Peace of MindNorthwell On Call customers enjoy the peace of mind and confidence that comes from knowing they are protected by an innovative, reliable and highly respected monitoring provider. The monitoring centers hold several of the industry’s highest certifications and designations, including the National Industrial Security Certification (CRZM) and the CSAA Five Diamond Certification for each of its medical alert monitoring centers (fewer than 150 of the approximately 3,500 central stations in the U.S. have earned this distinction.)
All dispatchers maintain Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) certification, granted by the National Academy of Certified Emergency Medical Dispatch. This means that our dispatchers specialize in:
- Quickly and professionally evaluating medical situations
- Giving vital pre-arrival help to the subscriber or a bystander