Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between You and Northwell Health ("Company"). Your accessing of this website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the terms and conditions that immediately follow.
The following terminology applies to these "Terms and Conditions": "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. The "Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to our Company.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: (1) excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and (2) excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking it.
- These terms shall be governed by the State of New York. By accessing this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of New York in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these terms and conditions, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these terms and conditions, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These terms shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by the duly authorized representatives of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.